The USB Virtual 7.1 Channel Sound Adapter is a highly flexible audio interface which can be used either with Desktop or Notebook systems.
Bundled with Xear 3D sound simulation software, it turns your stereo speaker or earphones into 7.1 channel enviroment.
No drivers required, just plug and play for instant audio playback, also compatible with all major Operating systems.
• Compliant with USB 2.0 Full-Speed (12 Mbps ) Specification
• Compliant with USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
• Compliant with USB HID Class Specification 1.1
• USB bus-powered mode, no external power required
• Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo output jack, Mono microphone-input jack
• Fnctional keys: Microphone-Mute, Speaker-Mute, Volume-Up, Volume-Down
• LED indicators: Microphone-Mute Status, Activity
• Include Xear 3D, the virtual 7.1 channel sound simulation software for Windows XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 10
• Driverless-No driver required for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/Win 7/10, Linux, MacOS