- This USB 2.0 to IDE / SATA drive adapter implements a bridge between a USB port and one SATA, ATA or ATAPI based mass storage device port.
- This USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA drive adapter turns any standard IDE or SATA drive into a convenient external drive. Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives.
- The Hi-Speed USB interface provides for easy installation with its Plug and Play design. The adapter supports all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as a CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM and 2.5 and 3.5 IDE and SATA hard drives.
- Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too
- USB 2.0 standard, Full speed, 480M bps full speed
- Transfer rate upto 480MBps (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver
- USB 1.1 device interface can be use, (Backward compatible to USB 1.1)
- Complies with ATA/ATAPI-66 Specification 1.0
- Easy to use and plug & play
- Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.)
- For easy connect to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable
- External power adapter included, for power up the 5V IDE/ATAPI devices Usage
Package Include :
- USB to IDE/SATA cable
- SATA Cable/SATA Power Connector
- Power adapter(AC110V-240V)
- Power cord