GL-V100S The 100m VGA Extender transmits VGA video up to 330 feet (100m) away from a computer using CAT5/5e/6 cable. Each video audio extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and also supplies video and audio to a local monitor, and a remote unit that connects to a monitor.
1) Ideal solution for digital signage applications.
2) Supports local and remote VGA monitors.
3) Supports resolutions to 1920x1440.
4) Sharpest and clearest VGA quality over CAT5/UTP-STP cable of any manufacturer.
5) Built-in lighting and ESD surge protection.
6) Available with optional stereo audio.
7) Use in-house CAT5/5e/6 phone wiring to locate a monitor remotely.
8) Optional VESA mounting bracket is available for mounting the remote unit to the back of a flat panel monitor.
• Local Unit
1. Host Connection
2. Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows7/Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
3. Male/Female 15-pin HD connector for computer connection
4. Optional stereo audio support - 3.5mm stereo plug.
5. Local Access
6. Crisp and clear 1920x1440 video resolution.
7. Female 15-pin HD connector for local VGA monitor
8. Optional stereo audio support - 3.5mm stereo jack.
• Remote Unit
1. Supports resolutions up to 1920x1440; refer to the resolution chart below for resolutions at different lengths.
2. Female 15-pin HD connector.
3. Optional 3.5mm stereo audio connection
• Video Quality Adjustment
1. Video quality adjustment for different lengths of CAT5/5e/6 cable is done manually for the video-only extender, and automatically for audio/video or video extender
1. Operating temperature: 32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C).
2. Storage temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
3. Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 - 90% non-condensing RH.